“The Structural Dynamics Laboratory”, which is part of the Structures and Materials Laboratory, is the main test and analysis facility of METUWIND – Center for Wing Energy for characterizing the vibration and/or structural dynamic behavior of aerospace/mechanical/civil engineering structures.
The Structural Dynamics Laboratory is currenty being established and planned to equipped with following test equipment and softwares.
Hardwares and Test Equipment
- High Performance Scanning Vibrometer [PSV-400-B Polytec]
- Optical Derotator (Used with PSV-400-B High Performance Scanning Vibrometer) [PSV-A-440 Polytec]
- Single Point Vibrometer [OFV-505 Polytec]
- Accelerometers and Force Transducers [B&K]
- Miniature Accelerometers [B&K]
- Triaxial Miniature Accelerometers [B&K]
- Force Transducers [B&K]
- Impedance Head [B&K]
- Modal Exciters (400N) [B&K]
- Impact Hammer (2200N) [B&K]
- 28-Channel Pulse Data Acquisition System [B&K]
- Built-in Signal Generator
- Laser Takometer [B&K]