ODTÜ RÜZGEM Virtual Coffee Hour
RÜZGEM's webinar series titled "RÜZGEM Virtual Coffee Hour" continues on the first week of every month starting in April 2021.
The aim of the webinar is to bring together faculty members conducting research on wind energy and wind engineering at METU and enable them to exchange ideas about the projects they are working on.
The fifth event of this webinar series will be held on Friday, November 5, 2021 at 14:00 with a presentation titled "Development of an Adaptive Envelope Protection System for Wind Turbines" by Dr. Lecturer Mustafa Şahin from METU RÜZGEM.
For the zoom link of the event, please send an e-mail to elifoguz @ metu.edu.tr.
- November 5th, 2021, 14:00: Dr. Lecturer Mustafa Şahin, ODTÜ RÜZGEM.
- July 12th, 2021, 19:00: Anıl Sami Önen, ODTÜ Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, ODTÜ RÜZGEM.
- July 12th, 2021, 19:00: Can Muyan, ODTÜ Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, ODTÜ RÜZGEM.
- June 7th, 2021, 14:00: Assist. Prof. Dr. Gökhan O. Özgen, ODTÜ Dept. of Mechanical Engineering.
- May 6th, 2021, 15:00: Prof. Dr. Pınar Karagöz, ODTÜ Dept. of Computer Engineering.
- April 6th, 2021, 20:00: Prof. Dr. Oğuz Uzol, ODTÜ Dept. of Aerospace Engineering, ODTÜ RÜZGEM.